26 – 28 January 2024
The event will feature a wide variety of events intended to provide opportunities for riders of all skillsets and experience levels:
– time trials of varying distances;
– team time trials;
– segment race – a bit like a sportive where you can complete at your own pace but with timed sections to race over;
– elimination race – every few laps the last couple of riders are eliminated until it comes to the final sprint; and
– a road race, which will be the blue ribbon event.
Each club that enters, will be asked to provide at least one rider for each event and between 3 to 6 riders for the team time trial.
ITT – 5km
ITT – 20km
– at least a FREE Wahoo RGT account and compatible device to run the app on (see link to system requirements below); and
– a smart trainer or smart bike, or a non-smart trainer coupled with a Bluetooth or ANT+ connective power meter.
As prizes are available, it will be mandatory for all participants to verify their results via eBioPassport and unfortunately, a Virtual Power trainer set up will not be allowed due to its low level of accuracy.
Worried about the tech? Why not encourage your club to get together for the event to share trainers and technology?
Don’t worry if you are not currently a member of a club. Our coaching partners, RIAK Fitness, have their own women’s e-racing team, which you can join for FREE!
Head to the RIAK Racing webpage (see button below) for more details on how you can join their racing community and benefit from the support of their incredibly successful race team.
Live coached group rides and workouts hosted on Wahoo RGT and led by RIAK Fitness coaches.
City Crit is a free bi-weekly e-racing series on Wahoo RGT. With separate men’s and women’s races, it is designed specifically with participants of the Women’s Super Cup in mind.
We will be there to help clubs and their riders get to the start line with the absence of tech related stress.
All participants will enjoy an amazing array of sponsor discounts and goodies!
Individual as well as team prizes, which might just help pay for the club’s Christmas party!